NESTED continuously looks for full-time, part-time, internship and voluntary positions
Kindly attach you CV and email to HR@nested.org.in indicating the kind of positions you are keen to apply for.
At the moment we are currently looking for
- Proficient at social media communications and promotions
- Is well versed with facebook, linkedin, twitter, pinterest, tumblr, and other popular social media
- Able to provide writing and editing support for all outbound member communication including all promotional materials, website content, a monthly newsletter and the Association’s annual report.
- Able to develop and coordinate multimedia packages—letters, brochures, video, point-of-purchase displays for various products and services, projects and contexts
- Able to develop direct mail programs, as dictated by the assignment, and monitors roll-out of the campaign and checks for success level at conclusion
- Able to develop draft advertising text and layouts as part of campaign materials
- Able to identify, contract and coordinate work with printers and other vendors to get marketing and communications related work done
- Able to handle multiple job assignments simultaneously and manage projects independently.
- Able to participate in discussions around media, marketing and communications strategy for various projects and programmes offered by the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic qualification – a graduate. A degree in Marketing, Media Studies or Communications would be advantageous
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Excellent people skills and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Minimum prior experience 3 years in a relevant role
- Willingness to travel to places within India including remote locations